Kind of an ‘About Me’ Post

Dear readers,

How are you? I see some of you checking the “About” page of this blog from time to time, but that page has been empty. It seems that you are looking for an introduction.

My name is Charlene Delfin, author of “An Unknown Narrator.” My website is currently not updated on my works ranging from November 2013 to the present, but it presents my works prior to those dates. For now, you may get to know 75% of me on that website. I will add the other 25% when I get some free time.

I started this blog because my blog on Blogger wouldn’t load and NaPoWriMo was already starting; I had to post as soon as possible. This blog was created in an emergency. This blog can be about anything, but it will focus mainly on writing.

I successfully finished NaPoWriMo and these are the 30 poems that I wrote within the 30 days of April:

  1. The Past and the Future in a Jar
  2. Among Us
  3. Just Another James
  4. What to Do
  5. Pom, Pom, Pom, Pom
  6. To Hell with ‘Em
  7. Devil on a Leash
  8. Wireless
  9. High-risk
  10. From My Army Brothers
  11. Fiery
  12. The Other Cheek
  13. Crocodile
  14. Twirling Exclamation Point
  15. From Poet to Poet
  16. Look into the Mirror
  17. From Morning to Evening
  18. Circle
  19. Poetic Sleepiness
  20. Cold Air that You Feel
  21. My god Apollo
  22. Shobenuamasimern
  23. Secret Love
  24. Mightier than the Sword
  25. Round and Round
  26. The Reader
  27. To Die for You
  28. Writer’s Block
  29. Thriller Dreams
  30. Third Eye Testimony


I also won in Camp NaNoWriMo and this is my winner’s certificate:


I will be gone from WordPress for a while because I need to focus on studying. Hopefully, I can get back here before the end of 2014.

I’ll be putting my poems on Bubblews. Bubblews is a website where users get to post about a wide range of topics. Posts that are less than 400 characters are not allowed. Users also earn revenue with every view, like, comment and even dislike. I spend time on Bubblews because it does not take too much of my time and they have a friendly community.

See you again soon,


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s