Well, I just collected ten love songs. I spoke to three, random strangers on the Internet today and they say these are their favorite love songs.
(Note: Starting from #7, I collected the songs from
“Top 100 Love Songs Of All Time” by Bill Lamb
“Readers Respond: My Favorite Love Song” by Espie Estrella)
1. “Love is a Losing Game” by Amy Winehouse
2. “I Will Follow You into the Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie
3. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole
4. “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
5. “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” by Elton John
6.”Camera Shy” by School Boy Humor
7. “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
8. “Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree” by Dawn & Tony Orlando
9. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
10. “‘Til There was You” by The Beatles
They’re nice, aren’t they? Music is a matter of taste, I think. You can choose which ones you like the most. Or you can contribute your own. What are your fave love songs?
Well, this fellow writer has advised me that when I ask people questions like this, I should share my own answer first. But that’s a hard question for me ’cause I don’t have a fave love song. lol Um, the last great love song I heard is “More Than This” by One Direction. Not sure what it really says ’cause it’s the first time I heard it on Spotify and was writing the intro and list above while listening to it. I just think that it sounds pretty cinematic. You know, movie soundtracks.
So what are your fave love songs? 🙂
Photo credit: “Cadena de Amor (Chain of Love)” by me at Riverwalk, Riverbanks Center, Barangay Barangka, Marikina City on June 5, 2013 (10:00am). From my 2013 Rivebanks photo collection.